суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

Berlin. Part 2


















Basically, everything I bought in Berlin :D I didn't have a really big suitcase and I also didn't really plan to shop there, except for some food(as you can see). It's not even like a proper food, but just lots of snacks and candy :D By the way, this brand of chewy candy is really popular. They're without gelatine. We have them here in Estonia, too, but unfortunately, only a couple of flavours. Since it's a German brand, they have more different flavours there, so I decided to buy all of those, I haven't tried yet :D And I also must add that they are cheaper there.
We visited a big shop where they produce Ritter Sports. I bought some for my relatives and also one vegan for myself. :)) Besides food, I did buy some new rings and lipsticks, but they didn't fit in this photo. :D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий