воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

Back Home

Good evening! I am sitting here in my room,in Narva. It's been already two days since I'm home. What a difficult week it was. Besides the exams that I had, the homeownerns at whom I rented a room, went completely crazy last Sunday. I don't even have enough words to describe it in English and, honestly, don't really want to do this but just forget about all this sitatuation and those people. I just want to say that I've never met such greedy and stupid people in my life. One more lesson for me and my mom-don't trust peopel from the first sight and from nice talks via your phone, even if it's been two years since you rent a room in their apartment, or you make some kind of business with them or whatever. It's not enough to see a person once/twice in a year and fully relying on him and saying the best words about him, but in the end you get from them all the sh*** that you actually don't deserve..
All right, no more words about it. Last Friday I packed all my stuff(there was a lot if it), and my parents went and picked me up. I have one more exam tomorrow, so I'll have to go to Tallinn, do it and then back home.

I'm a little exhausted and mentally tired. I guess, I need a good sleep and just some rest. Then I will have to deal with my internship which, unfortunately, I am gonna do in Narva, but in the place where I've actully always wanted to work as a summer job. I hope, that they will find for me there something for a management position. :)

Now I have to go and meet with my dear friend Alina, who is actually gettind married next Friday!!!So happy for her:)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий