суббота, 7 апреля 2018 г.

Belated Spring


Looks like the spring has finally come. I hope, we won’t have any snow or minus degrees anymore. Today was really warm outside and it really smelled like an early spring.

Last weekends, since it was a Good Friday, I finally managed to go home for a couple of days.
April has come, and together with that the things are getting a bit more and more intense at school. The deadlines for presentations, more tests are coming up and other stuff. I also need to find an internship, like urgently. I keep searching for it in the Internet and applying to different companies that I think, suit me, but still no result. I really hope, I will find something. I mean, I need to find something anyway, because it’s, so to say, one of the subjects that I have to cover.  
So much to do and decide. I wish I was somewhere in a warm country, enjoying a long holiday, not stressing and thinking of something unpleasant.

By the way, last week I started to watch “Spartacus: Blood and Sand”, and I am really obsessed with it now. I am now on the season 2, but the first one was really really good. It’s not like they are always fighting on the arena, or there are not only blood scenes. Besides a good story, the show is itself beautifully made: costumes, décor, architecture and so on. I must admit, there are lots of nude scenes, but it doesn’t spoil the whole show at all. That’s probably how it actually was in Rome. I also started to read “Helen of Troy”, so I’m like into the history of those days. :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий