суббота, 20 января 2018 г.

Cruelty of People

I visited my friend a few days ago and she told me about her 2 month job experience in our, so to say, "resort town" that is 20 minutes from us. I was so shocked by the fact of how cruel people are now. I want to highlight the word now. I know, I am not the one to say that in the past people were kinder and more respectful towards each other(by the past, I mean the 90s,80s,etc), because I was born only in 95th. I am also not gonna deny the fact that at that time they also had lots of crime,violence and so on, but I just feel that people were not that cruel to each other and were always ready to help. It seems that with all this technology innovation and how ing eneral the world develops, people also change and not in a good way.
Basically, what my friend told me is that no one didn't help her on her new place(which the staff that works there has to do), they were always looking for something to blame her (any little detail or any stupid), everyone showed themselves as they are the kings there and you must do everything what they say, even if these are not your responsibilities. Together with that, my friend wasn't respected and always was a witness of gossips behind her back.
And is this normal?Those people were almost the same age as she is, and even if they weren't, they had no right to do this and treat her like this.

I knew that there are such people and it was not the only one case, but anyway, I was shocked and scared. It's really sad when you want to get settled in a new place, meet new people, have good working relationships and so on, but in reality- this is what you get. Especially in our small town, it's hard to find a part-time job while you are studying.
Anyway, you never know what team you are gonna work with and how you employer is gonna treat you ( only if by gossips and experience of others). Sometimes even our dream job can turn out a nightmare for us.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий