суббота, 14 октября 2017 г.

Cozy Saturday

I am all warmed up right now, sitting in my compfy leopard pants with the candles that give me such a cozy and warm filling while it’s raining outside. It’s been raining all week actually,  but not really complaining about that( it only sometimes) because it’s October, there is nothing else to expect from that.

This week was not really a good one. I had really mixed feelings. On Wednesday and Thursday I was feeling a bit unwell, was sleepy, tired and had a stomachache. Then at night, I was thinking of maybe I should change something that would help me to feel better. I was thinking of what I was doing wrong, how to improve it, my habits, etc…It always happens when you feel bad and then you start thinking of what you did wrong.

I went to yoga today, then had a nice walk in an Old Town. Sat in a café and had a pumpkin spice latte while reading a new book “Five quarters of the orange” which is really good and interesting.
At home baked some apples with cinnamon, walnuts, raisins and added some peanut butter. That was delicious.
Basically trying to feel better, smile and enjoy autumn even if some days I don't feel like this at al..

My delicious apple pie with cinnamon and nuts. I swear, it was so yummy, especially when you drink with it a cup of hot cacao. :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий