воскресенье, 13 августа 2017 г.

Mid-August



I try to enjoy these last summer days(not really that summer) and the last days of freedom before I will have to come back to another(not favorite of mine)city and get to studying.
Right now I have some things that I am really worried about. I’ve even written down some of them and tried to find the solutions, so I hope it will help me to think of them less or not to think at all. The thing is, I don’t really remember about my worries in the morning or afternoon, long story short, almost the entire day,but just when I go to bed and start reading, my head starts to remember all the things that worry me or that I have to get done. It’s so annoying, especially when I am ready to peacefully fall asleep or enjoy a book. Anyway, it’s not a new problem for me, I already deal with it for quite some time, which I know is not good, but I try my best to stop this shit and stop overloading my head.
Besides thinking of school, I also try to catch some sun. Luckily, this summer I was more into getting a tan, so at least now I am not pale as it usually is. I also enjoy some good books. Right now I am reading a book about Nefertiti(an Egyptian queen) which is really interesting. I hope to finish it soon and find at least one more book in a library before the school starts.
That's it for today.Good night.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий