суббота, 3 октября 2015 г.

Autumn photos

Happy October,Guys!Hope you have an amazing autumn so far.Can't say the same about myself because I had a really rough time.So all I can say is that I am already not in England, purely because I messed up with an accommodation and picked up the wrong one...But it's too long story and I am not gonna come back to it.At least now I know all the mistakes and troubles which I need to avoid in the future and don't repeat them again. And I am not gonna give up after all what happened...
Some photos from past weeks.
 Just a snack and things to take home. And I tried hummus!And it's so damn good!

I also wanted to recommend you a new awesome movie-"Everest".I watched it last Sunday in the cinema and I really enjoyed it. It's based on a true story and the movie is a bit tough because of all the happenings. Can't say I didn't cry, because I did and wanted to cry out loud watching the actors' game. They played amazing and so many good actors in one movie, and couldn't pay my attention on the music because it was also awesome!
So please watch it if you're interested!!! 

30 комментариев:

  1. Molto belle queste foto, mi piace il look!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful pictures though, you look awesome too, I love to visit this blog, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I really love autumn.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. your photos are so nice!

    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. great post and photos:) Kisses! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hello from Spain: great autumn photos .. We keep in touch

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wow! Beautiful post and photos! :D

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Hey!

    Your photos look very nice!

    R.
    http://jarofsweeets.weebly.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Love your fall outfit so much and this post just reminded me how terribly I need to at a stripey long sleeved turtle neck to my wardrobe this winter! Love your long coat as well. Everest also sounds like a very interesting movie!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Agree with you,the turtlenecks are great for the winter times.
      And the movie is really interesting!

      Удалить
  10. lovely pictures, you wear a pretty coat, I love it!!!
    thx for sharing

    would u like to follow each other?
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.de/2015/10/eyes-on-kathyross.html#comment-form

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I just discovered your blog and I love it! Great post! Autumn is my favorite season!

    Visit my blog - FASHION BOARD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Hi lovely, I really enjoy these pictures, I love fall. I hope you get a nice accommodation in England, can't wait for your post from such a magical city.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Ohhh, I feel you, Masha! I can imagine how disappointing it was for you and I'm happy to read you don't wanna give up! Go, girl!! Wonderful impressions as always. Lots of luck to you!

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ОтветитьУдалить