четверг, 16 июля 2015 г.

OOTD/Summer shorts

Earlier there were a lot of words and photos about my "Coachella" pants(actually I'm gonna make another one look with them :)).Now I'd like to show you my lovely summer shorts(not from Coachella) which are also from H&M and quite cheap. So what do I like about them?Actually, everything.Firstly, they're very comfy,I even wanna sleep in them.I like that they're high waisted,  have pockets and, all in all, I like that they are not just monochrome but have a pattern. So when it was hot, I wore them almost every day.
Guys, I hope you have a great real summer where you live, because I don't.:) I don't suffer from this, but since it's summer, it's supposed to be hot and sunny(at least sometimes) and I just badly wanna swim in the sea.Personally I already don't remember when we had warm and sunny weather all day in our city...So enjoy your summer! :)
Top:NY/Shorts:H&M/Sandals:Ebay/Bag:H&M/Accessories:H&M

40 комментариев:

  1. Poor you, Masha! Would love to send our heatwave to you, sweetie! ;) It's really hot over here... AGAIN!! Love the print of your shorts, dear! Perfect for the location where you're sitting!! :D
    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award HERE! <3 Excited to read YOUR 7 facts, Masha!!

    xo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much,Ira!♥
      Yep,I'd like to get some heat :))
      Thanks for the nomination,I'll try :)
      xoxo

      Удалить
  2. You look so pretty ! I love those shorts.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. You look gorgeous! This casual outfit looks comfortable and equally stylish <3

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love your bag ! Where did you get them from :) ?
    I love this post ! Your outfit is very cute ! :)
    From: http://korneliasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. lovely
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/upfront-company.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I agree your shorts are really cool! They look very stylish. I lived in Paris for 3 summers, and they lasted weeks, so I understand how you're feeling.

    Natalia
    Lindifique

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. this is great!! i really hope you're having a wonderful day :))

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. That bag is to die for!!!! I think I saw it in H&M but it could be another one I saw that is a bit different! Your outfit is soooo cute too!!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. this is great ! :) beautiful look, perfect shorts:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Your shorts are so lovely and perfect with that top!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Nice look and pictures ! I like so much your bag :)
    xx from France
    laurie
    http://withstyleandchic.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. YOU LOOK AMAZING! I am in love with your blog and your outfits<3 thanks for sharing your blog is so fun to read. Hope you have a nice day:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Those shorts look so cute and comfy! :)
    I followed your blog, check out mine if you want :)
    xoxo, Ana

    The Insomniac Owl Blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Those shorts are way to adorable!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ОтветитьУдалить