вторник, 23 июня 2015 г.

Prom 2015

Last Monday it was my prom!Gosh,that day went by so fast but it was very special and wonderful!I am a little sad about leaving my school, not seeing my classmates, but at the same time I can't wait to start something new,to feel this independent life,got some experience. I know it won't be easy, nothing is easy.. and it seems that now I have to relax and enjoy summer, but I am still nervous about my future life, education and so on...
So about dress. This dress I've got from Aliexpress.I already knew how I want my dress to look like.Definitely with long sleeves to cover up my tattoo, not monophonic, because it's boring and maybe long or maybe not so long, but with a wide bottom. So when I saw this dress on a model , I liked it at once.It even has pockets, so convenient.haha :) But a bad thing happened to my shoes, which I also ordered from Ali, but I've not gotten them. I was really pissed off. Anyway I put on my summer white sandals, since my dress is very long, it wasn't so noticeable.
Of course with such dress I wanted braids and I also put on some artificial flowers. Kinda bohemian look :) And some jeweleries. 
I have lots of photos but I'll just show you some of them.
Hope you liked it :)
With one of wonderful teachers.
 With my lovely Alina.
 With my little cousin.

32 комментария:

  1. How pretty. Love the floral print on the dress and your hairdo is on point .
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ответы
    1. The print is out of this world! It looks incredible on you, Masha! Such a fantastic find!! In love with your hair style too!

      xxx Ira
      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Удалить
  3. you look absolute stunning
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/baseball-cap-and-off-gold.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great post ! xoxo
    Antonella

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. You look stunning in that dress, good luck with your future <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. aw, that is a beautiful prom dress! the colors are lovely
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Love ur hairstyle ! Xxx

    Http://imagineLoveInspire.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Amazing dress! You look gorgeous in this outfit!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. You look stunning. What a gorgeous gown! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. You look stunning. What a gorgeous gown! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Wow, this dress... <3


    Woow! I like your post so much. It is very cool :)
    Good blog.

    xoxo

    NEW POST CLICK
    GIVEAWAY CLICK
    Last 3 days!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. you look so very beautiful dear..love your outfit too..

    http://pedisource.com/nail-salon-equipment-furniture.html

    ОтветитьУдалить