вторник, 26 мая 2015 г.

Daily.Thoughts.


I love these sunny photos,the sun in the mornings and songs birds.Very glad that next week it will already be summer.I am so excited to finally put on my summer clothes and catch some summer rays.
So last Saturday I finally received a diploma from my photo courses. Still so happy I went there 2 years ago. I've got a great experience, practice and just a pleasure being around those people,doing what I like,hearing and seeing something new. It actually also gave me the opportunity to develop myself, become more confident,since I met new interesting people, participated in photo competitions and got some prizes,diplomas.
I am sure everyone has something he loves and enjoys doing and also gets from it something useful.If you don't want your life to be boring and not interesting, then you find, do something,meet someone and go somewhere. I hope in the future things will change and I won't have these boring days anymore and won't live in this terribly boring city that I am fed up with...but anyway love,since it's my home.:)

31 комментарий:

  1. Great photos.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The photo of the sky was so beautiful.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Great photos! The class sounds like a rewarding experience!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow, congrats!! You can really be proud of you, my dear! You've got talent! I'm obsessed with your sky photo! Breathtaking sunset picture!!!

    xxx Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I love your dress, and congrats on the diploma! You are a great photographer, so it's well deserved! xx

    ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. You looks gorgeous in any style!
    Have a lovely day dear!
    Love ♥


    http://spafurnish.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Lovely photos :)
    Kisses from Portugal

    http://denisedeassis.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Super gorgeous darling - this dress fits you perfectly and I love the colors/design!


    http://whalespanailsupply.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. This dress is sublim ;) It looks so so nice!

    Bonjour from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Lovely photos, they really remind me on summer, and this is the season I'm very excited for!
    xx

    SASHA

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. What an amazing pictures and congrats for your diploma. If you don't want your life boring,we should brave to change ourself and out of our comfort zone, it's scared but after that you will see happiness.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Totally agree with you.This is the only one way to change your life that it wasn't boring.Everything is up to us!:)

      Удалить
  12. very refreshing place and very nice outfit..

    http://whalespa.net

    ОтветитьУдалить