понедельник, 18 мая 2015 г.

Daily photos

It's definitely not easy to have a blog and try to update it as often as it possible.So I decided don't go nuts about it  cuz I do it for my pleasure and interest.I mean, I am not going to leave it,especially after doing it for so long and having some readers and lovely bloggers who finally write their comments. Either way I wanna do it a little better. Not just to take lots of photos of my occasional outfits which can be not really good sometimes but still post it cuz I feel like I have to...
I am not sure about my outfit posts after summer.Now I have to somehow end this annoying school and then finally decide where and when to go( hopefully far away from there). So It will be not so easy to take photos of me in the uni(only if in a mirror :)) ), but as you know I like photographing and this is the only one thing which will help me to keep blogging. Again, I am not going to decide something now, it's still early ,but I just felt like to write something.:))
Latte
 My face is blurry but it's not important, cuz I have this buddy on me...
 Can't leave the house without my rings...
 Keep smiling cuz it's almost summer!
Lovely breakfast
Kinda like some emotions...

30 комментариев:

  1. Thank you for sharing so many beautiful impressions - and I love also your cat!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi lovely, I really like your pics, I know sometimes keeping up with the blogging world is not easy but do what you feel to do and post anything you like after all this is your space!! Have an amazing week.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. so nice :) lovely blog! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Lovely pictures! :D

    http://closetconfidential2.blogspot.de/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great photos my dear!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love your view BEHIND the camera so I'm gonna following you anyway! ;-) Blogging should come from your heart and not because of a pressure to blog! Whatever you decide to do, enjoy it, Masha!!! <3

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Awesome ♥♥♥

    http://ovationspas.com/pedicure-chairs.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Just post whatever you want whenever you want, it's your blog after all :)
    I love this post, the pictures are really beautiful! Love your rings!
    And your cat is too cute <3
    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. What an interesting collection of photos! Love this post!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить