понедельник, 23 марта 2015 г.

Daily photos

Early morning
 Tallinn

For breakfast I had ugly but very delicious pancakes.I'm still learning how to make "good-looking"pancakes...:) And yeah, there's definitely nothing better than an early sunny morning without rush, yummy breakfast and birdsongs outside the window.
That was yummy too.I had soy milk with homemade granola,banana and some peanut butter.

If you watched the first part of the movie "Divergent" and you liked it then go to see the new one "Insurgent". I wish I could read all the books, but still can't find it.Anyway I liked both parts of that movie and can't wait to see another two.

27 комментариев:

  1. Wow what a great pictures!
    Love the window pics.
    Such an inspiring post, love it!
    Sending you a lots of kisses <3
    Love, Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful photos - love the window pictures and your rings!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wonderful impressions! Spring is here!!! Adore your black look, Masha!!! That crop top looks hot on you! Where is your belt from, sweetie??? And would LOVE to see your tatoo a little closer... maybe in an extra post? Would be awesome! ;-)

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thaaank you so much ♥♥
      Actually,this belt is really old :) I am not a big fan of it but sometimes it really needs it...This one was from Reserved..
      Maybe,someday I'll make a post about my tattoos :)))
      xoxo

      Удалить
    2. You're very welcome, dear! But I'm, that's for sure!!! :-D I've looked at their site but unfortunately didn't find something similar... :-( so sad... it's really great!!!
      Ok, thank you! Looking forward to it, Masha!!! Thank you! ;-)

      xoxo
      JOURNAL OF STYLE

      Удалить
  4. Stunning photos! The first one is fantastic. You did an incredible job! xo // Naomi in Wonderland

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful photos)

    http://irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Amazing photos!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It's a pleasure for me that I already followed you on bloglovin <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Love the snapshots! Such beautiful photos :)

    xoxo Alison
    http://www.stylingmylife.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить